- Copyright © to the HeartScore® web-based programme and its content is owned solely by the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). All rights reserved.
- ESC copyright materials may not be reproduced in whole or in part by persons, organizations or corporations other than the ESC, its affiliates, divisions and units without the prior written permission of the ESC.
Conditions of use
- HeartScore® is a risk assessment and management program aimed at supporting clinicians in optimising individual cardiovascular risk reduction. It is intended to be used by health professionals only and not by the general public. Any information contained herein should not be understood or used by any person as a substitute for obtaining medical advice or treatment from a physician.
- The ESC does not provide professional medical evaluation, advice, diagnosis, treatment or endorsement, but rather provides the physicians with a risk assessment tool to better identify patients at high total risk of developing cardiovascular disease. In no event will the ESC be liable to the user or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information contained in or provided through the HeartScore® web-based program, nor for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages.
- This site does not host or receive funding from advertising.
This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the French laws with jurisdiction in the court of Grasse, France.